- Turn on the computer to start up Windows.
- Do not connect the camera at this moment. When using Windows 2000, please log on as Administrators.
- Insert the supplied CD-ROM into the CD-ROM drive of your computer. Picture Package installation screen automatically appears.
- Click [USB Driver] on the installation screen. Installation wizard starts up. Follow the on-screen message to proceed the installation. When finished, restart the computer following the message.
- Insert the Memory Stick into the camera, and turn on the camera.
- Connect the camera to the computer using the supplied USB cable. "USB Mode Normal" appears on the LCD screen of the camera. When a USB connection is established for the first time, please wait for a while until the computer recognizes the camera automatically.
When using Windows XP, the USB driver is originally included in the OS, so you do not need to install from the CD-ROM. You can transfer images just by connecting the camera to the computer with the USB cable.